Insurance / Ethics
Cindy Jobs Coaching & Organizing is a limited liability company that is fully insured to perform coaching and organizing services. You may rest assured that I will treat you and your spaces with the utmost care and respect; however, if an accident does happen, I am prepared to make it right.
Ethics and Confidentiality:
Cindy Jobs Coaching & Organizing is a member of the National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO), International Coach Federation (ICF), Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD), and the Institute for Applied Coaching, and strictly adheres to the ethics and confidentiality required as a member of each organization.
I promise to:
- Serve clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and treat them with respect and courtesy.
- Offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified professionals. I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent my skills accurately.
I promise to:
- Keep confidential all client information, both business and personal.
- Use proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
- Keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
Giving Back to Others and the Environment:
As part of an organizing partnership, I will provide a thoughtful and thorough analysis of your needs, endeavoring to realize your goals of a more organized and peaceful environment. Together, we can help others and the environment by reducing, repurposing, and recycling items you no longer need to lessen the long-term impact on our environment (see Resources list).