Insurance / Ethics
Cindy Jobs ADHD Coaching is a limited liability company that is fully insured to perform coaching services.
Ethics and Confidentiality:
Cindy Jobs ADHD Coaching is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD), Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA), ADHD Coaches Association (ACO), the Professional Association of ADHD Coaches (PAAC), The Institute for Applied Coaching/Coach Approach and strictly adheres to the ethics and confidentiality required as a member of each organization.
I promise to:
- Serve clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and treat them with respect and courtesy.
- Offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified professionals. I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent my skills accurately.
I promise to:
- Keep confidential all client information, both business and personal.
- Use proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
- Keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.