Is ADHD kicking your tail at work?
Are you an entrepreneur or work in a small (or large) business environment and
are struggling with ADHD?
If so, the Zoom-based “Managing ADHD in the Workplace” coaching group is the place for you!
This intensive six-week program offers an opportunity to receive ADHD education, coaching, guidance, and peer support in a small group (8 members maximum) environment. During our time together, we will explore the many facets of ADHD and how it may be affecting you and your productivity.
What makes me a good leader for this coaching group? As an ICF-certified coach, an entrepreneur, and nearly 30 years working in corporate environments, I can offer my clients a diverse perspective on the challenges they may be experiencing in their working environments.
The six weeks of education will include:
- A Values and Needs exercise to bring your habits and goals into alignment with what’s important to you.
- Daily inspirational messages.
- E-mail/text support and accountability check-ins.
- One 50-minute one-on-one coaching session during the group coaching experience or within 60 days of the conclusion of the six-week program ($125 value).
- Weekly agendas:
- Week #1: You are not your ADHD
- Week #2: Communication Challenges
- Week #3: Time & Energy Management
- Week #4: Activation & Effort
- Week #5: Delegating & Perfectionism
- Week #6: Relationships & Boundaries
But education isn’t even the best part of the program; the group dynamic is. Not only will you receive education, but you will also have the support of like-minded individuals who can provide additional tips, tricks, wisdom, humor, and a sense of community. You will become part of a team that is invested in your success, and you will become invested in theirs.
90-minute video meetings will be held at 6:00 PM (Pacific) on the following Wednesdays:
October 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th and November 6th and 13th.
It is the intent for the group to be small (8 members maximum) so that all members have an opportunity to participate. Therefore, it is important that all members understand how group coaching works and are a good fit for the program.
Before registration fees are accepted, there are three processes that must be completed:
- It is necessary for all members to fill out a group member intake form.
- Once the intake form has been completed and submitted, I will reach out (within 48 hours) to schedule our exploratory call.
- If the participant and Coach feel this coaching group will be a valued next step in the coaching journey, a registration link will be provided.
If you are ready to take the next step in your business success, click here to access the intake form
For years I have been stating, “If I could just have someone knowledgeable and skilled around ADD/organization, and most importantly, that I could completely trust, come into my life and watch how I actually function and operate with ADD, and then provide non-judgmental insight, caring support, and more effective processes for how I live, I know I could improve my quality of life.” Cindy has done just that! She has given me hope that I can live more efficiently, learn new ways to optimize the challenges that come with being ADD, and create more time for the things that really matter in life such as family, friends, and creating more peace!
She's absolutely amazing, and I am so incredibly grateful for her steadfast support and the positive impact she has had on me and my family.